A well known electrical contractor in the PNW is looking to grow its safety team, by adding a Safety Manager to its ranks. Working on some on some marquee construction projects, you will be responsible for ensuring a company wide commitment to the safety program. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop their skills, working for contractor committed to safety excellence.
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with heavy focus on employee engagement towards the safety program
- Work closely with both the Safety Director, in highlighting successes and core focus areas, in order to continually improve the company safety program
- Undertake job-site inspections, hazard observations, near miss investigations and audits across all operational projects as deemed necessary
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes when it comes to bodies such as OSHA etc.
- 3-5 yrs safety experience working in a construction or related industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Engineering or other related discipline (required)
- Professional Certification (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communicator, who can engage with key internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Based near Everett, WA - with the ability to travel to all projects in the region (circa 40%)