A leading waste and recycling organization is looking to hire a Safety Auditor to oversee their diverse portfolio of services throughout Southern California and other associated locations. You will be working as a part of the company safety team, ensuring an industry leading safety culture across their operations. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to safety, where you will be given every platform to succeed in the role!
- Undertake facility inspections, accident investigations, audits and training as deemed necessary
- Work closely alongside the Senior EHS Manager in analyzing safety metrics & KPIs at a job-site level, identifying trends and utilizing results to address safety priorities across the business
- Keep up to date with any and all legislation change from industry regulators e.g. Cal OSHA - ensuring compliance to all industry related standards
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving the EHS culture within the business through coaching and mentoring, of all leaders and employees
- Act as a support function for field employees, offering insight on any EHS issues or queries that may arise
- At a minimum 7 yrs hands-on safety management experience leading large workforces within either transportation, waste management, manufacturing or associated industries.
- Proven experience working alongside federal/local industry regulators e.g. Cal OSHA, EPA, DOT
- Based near Garden Grove HQ and able to travel as required