A leading energy company is working alongside Shirley Parsons to source a Regulator Compliance Manager for their US operations. Working closely with various business functions including: HSE, Corporate Responsibility and Legal - this individual will provide overall leadership and direction of environmental regulatory affairs for the organization. Reporting directly to the Vice President of EHS, you will play an integral role in ensuring the company remains both compliant and industry leading, when it comes to current and future environmental regulatory matters. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company, where you will be given the platform to flourish in the role.
- Responsible for conducting regulatory affairs matters, alongside the evaluation of new regulations through the participation of wider-industry groups.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company management systems and corporate programs.
- Inform and advise the executive team, regarding future impacts from new laws, compliance issues or liabilities - providing solutions and risk management strategies to counteract these measures.
- Work closely and maintain strong relationships with external agencies (Federal, State & Local) representing company interests and ensuring overall compliance to any & all legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Environmental, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Professional Engineer certification preferred
- 7+ years' relevant experience in HazMat and Pipeline Safety programs.
- Subject Matter Expert of PHMSA permitting and regulations.
- Experience with PSM, RMP, and MOC compliance preferred
- A proven communicator who can effectively engage with both internal & external stakeholders across all business levels
- Based from their New Orleans Office with regional travel required to operational sites and facilities