Shirley Parsons is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager with experience across to work for a major electrical utilities to oversee projects in the DMV area.
Based out of either their Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD locations, interested candidates will need a track record as a Project Manager or Construction Manager working on underground transmission lines, conduit installations, and electrical safety projects. The client in question is ideally seeking a permanent hire who can grow with the business and become a long term appointment.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Interprets electrical plans and directs field crews to put work in place per quotes, plans, specs and electrical code.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Partner with field leaders to understand and execute work according to customer schedules. Evaluate changes in the project which may impact the project schedule, adjust tasks, and remove constraints.
- 8+ years Construction Management experience within electrical utilities
- Experience managing multiple projects or sites
- Experience in client management, material coordination, crew supervision, and cost oversight.
- Track record of delivering contracts, budgets, change orders, RFIs, submittals, and material procurement.
- Passion for safety imperative.
- Local to Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD