A chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Process Safety Leader to manage their Process Safety and Risk Management programs across the organization. The PSM Leader will be the subject matter expert and PSM resource for all company locations, and will be expected to travel up to 30% within the US.
- Operate as the standalone senior individual contributor and expert in process safety that is consulted and contributes to ensure compliance with PSM and RMP regulations, as well as internal process safety standards.
- Work with key decision makers and site leaders to ensure compliance to regulations and standards.
- Provide advice and guidance on all process safety management elements
- Help develop/train in-house engineering and operations staff so that PSM practices become fully integrated as part of their area of responsibility.
- 5+ years’ PSM experience in chemical manufacturing (or similar) environment
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Chemical Engineering or related field
- Must have excellent communications and leadership skills, and must be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Have strategic agility, with the proven ability to building teams and collaboration
- Ability to travel within the US up to 30%