A rapidly expanding, national EHS consulting company is seeking a Sr. Project Safety Manager to provide technical direction and accurate completion of projects assigned, as well develop relationships with additional clientele. This company has a wide variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the Vice President to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Arranges to make proposals in conjunction with senior management, as well as identifies potential clients.
- Prepares proposal estimates of time and expense and participates in the presentation to clients.
- Works closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determines major project design decisions in conjunction with the client.
- Traveling upwards of 50% within the Philly, NYC, Baltimore, & DC areas.
- Strong experience with EHS in manufacturing, ideally pharmaceuticals
- B.S. degree in Safety-related field
- Ability to both sell company services and complete projects
- Ability to effectively manage complex projects
- Professional Certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM) preferred
- Advanced degree / MBA preferred
- Self-motivated and results driven