A global manufacturing company is seeking a Global EHS Programs & Audits Manager to help lead the Global EHS program, providing support to all of their facilities on a global basis. This business is investing heavily in its EHS programs and is developing a Gold-Standard EHS culture. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Develop and implement EHS programs to be utilized at all of the company’s locations.
- Manage, conduct, and oversee site training programs across all facilities.
- Create programs and initiatives and present them to the executive team, site leadership, and the corporate EHS team.
- Inspect facilities to determine existing or potential incident, accident, or health hazards and develop corrective or preventive measures.
- Create monthly reports depicting progress towards EHS goals and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations.
- 7+ years EHS experience in manufacturing.
- 2+ years experience in a national or global functional.
- Experience Implementing EHS Management Systems, e.g.. ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field.
- Professional certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.) preferred.