A manufacturing company is searching for a Fire Protection Specialist to assist with the development, standardization, and implementation of their Fire protection program.
- Provide support for the life safety preventative maintenance program
- Ensure proficient Fire Safety Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are in place for all America’s offices as required, which are reviewed and tested/ drilled within a designated frequency.
- Ensure fire safety patrols and inspections carried out by fire safety personnel are performed correctly, with timely completion, adequate coverage, and quality of reporting.
- Use established reporting systems to record, report, monitor, and progress all fire safety anomalies and irregularities as may be necessary to ensure a robust service provision.
- Partner with Facilities Management to ensure Fire Safety Plans and Emergency Action Plans are maintained to comply with local regulations.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support and advise on fire and life safety matters for all projects and events
- Develop and implement results of risk assessments and ensure general awareness of threats.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within Fire and Life Safety
- Fire and Life Safety certifications (e.g., F-89 / F-07)
- 3+ years experience in a fire safety management role
- Working knowledge of national and local fire safety regulations, policies, and procedures