A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking an Environmental Project Manager to join their team in the Chicago, IL area. This role will lead their Indoor Air Quality & Industrial Hygiene Division. 95% of travel will be within the Chicagoland area.
- Works closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Coordinate & work with members of the other divisions when needed.
- Handle onsite air quality testing, mold assessments, and noise surveying.
- Manage onsite testing and investigative projects.
- 5+ years of Environmental consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Science or related field.
- Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive up to 50% to client sites.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist preferred.