Shirley Parsons is working alongside with an international Energy firm seeking an EHS Manager in Richmond, Virginia to oversee day to day operations and maintenance projects across their Mid-Atlantic regional power plants.
This role is ideal for someone with a solid grounding within utilities, with experience managing safety on power plants, turn-around's, pipelines, storm restoration projects and experience across air, water and waste.
- Implement and manage facility EHS programs and training content.
- Develop and implement strategies and action plans.
- Act as subject manager expert for all things safety and environmental.
- Work alongside EHS Director in hosting leadership team sessions.
- Participate in planning of regional safety and security programs.
- 5+ years EHS experience in power generation or energy.
- Experience in implementing and managing EHS programs and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS, Occupational Safety, or related fields.
- Imperative to have air quality experience
- Experience with Title V, RCRA, HazWaste, and Wastewater
- Background in energy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.