Environmental Engineer

  • Posted: 3 weeks ago
  • Reference: job-11973
  • Location: Philadelphia, PA
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Organization: Shirley Parsons
  • Salary: $65000 - 75000 per year
  • Test
Philadelphia, PA
A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking an Environmental Engineer to service clients in the Northeast region (primarily in manufacturing industries), based from the Philadelphia area. This role will require 30% regional travel to client sites, with the remaining 70% remote/home-based. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.

The role:
  • Prepare air permit applications and compliance reports for industrial clients
  • Analyze data to determine emissions factors
  • Conduct on-site visits and inspections with clients, including delivering training
  • Work collaboratively within the regulatory department to provide support for other technical areas of environmental compliance (water, waste, etc.)
The candidate:
  • 2+ years of progressive environmental experience, preferably in manufacturing or consulting
  • Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Science or related field 
  • Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
  • Ability to travel frequently to client sites, including overnight stays (primarily driving distance)

2021-05-17

    Where do you want to go?

Boston Office

77 Sleeper St
Boston
MA 02210

(+1) 617-939-9533


EHSTalent@shirleyparsons.com

Los Angeles Office

1925 Century Park E
Los Angeles
CA 90067

(+1) 323-300-6655


EHSTalent@shirleyparsons.com