A leading heavy industrial manufacturing company is looking to hire an Environmental Engineer to support a single-site in the Coos Bay area. This business invests heavily in its environmental programs and has developed a strong environmental culture in which all levels of the company participate. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Interpreting regulations and permit requirements into developed and implemented programs and guidance to ensure site compliance
- Manages, develops, and submits permit renewals, modifications, and other activities as necessary
- Maintains and submits accurate compliance reports and records
- Serves as the technical expert on all matters relating to the environmental programs
- 3+ years in a manufacturing role with environmental experience.
- Strong working knowledge of US regulations pertaining to environmental compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, EHS, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others