A leading manufacturer is searching for an Environmental Compliance Manager to join their team. This role would be based in their Los Angeles location and will be responsible for the management and improvement of the sites Environmental program. Working across their various functions including: federal, regional, state, and local regulatory environmental requirements and corporate objectives.. You will act as a figurehead in driving forward company-wide engagement across all business levels towards Environmental Compliance. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, with a commitment to safety and who will offer continuous development opportunities.
- Develop, prepare, implement, maintain, and improve environmental and training programs to ensure for full compliance with all environmental compliance oriented regulatory requirements and company objectives.
- Prepare and submit environmental modifications, renewals and permit applications.
- Develop written reports for the above activities and track recommendations through to completion.
- Supervise all Environmental Professionals on site.
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes when it comes to bodies such as OSHA, CUPA, EPA etc
- B.S. in Chemistry, Industrial Hygiene, or related science highly preferred
- 3+ years of Environmental experience in a manufacturing/industrial plant
- A proven leader, with strong communication skills who can engage with diverse team
- CIH and Environmental certifications preferred.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary ($100K - $130K +Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time off, Vacation & Holidays
- Company Perks!