A leading manufacturing company is looking to add a EHS/ PSM Engineer their existing team at a production facility in the Bakersfield, CA area. The EHS/ PSM Engineer will assist in developing and implementing programs and policies and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA Risk Management standards.
- Support site EHS, Process Safety and Operations teams.
- Perform PHAs to ensure all processes are in compliance with OSHA standards
- Provide advice and guidance on all process safety management elements
- Help develop/train in-house engineering and operations staff so that PSM practices become fully integrated as part of their area of responsibility.
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline highly desirable, preferably Chemical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years PSM experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and educate team members on the importance of Process Safety