A rapidly expanding EHS consulting firm is seeking an EHS Project Manager to assist with providing technical direction and accurate completion of projects. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Help prepare proposal estimates of time and expense and participates in the presentation to clients.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Traveling upwards of 75% within New England area.
- 5+ years EHS experience within a manufacturing or food processing setting
- Experience managing multiple projects or sites
- Process Hazard Analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field
- Professional certification (ASP, CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.) preferred
- Ability to travel regularly throughout New England