An industrial manufacturer is currently seeking an EHS Manager to oversee their facility in the Champaign, IL area. The incumbent will be responsible with helping to create, implement and maintain EHS programs. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of EHS related matters.
- Implement EHS training curriculum and procedures to eliminate injuries and illnesses.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards.
- Oversee facility audits and incident investigations.
- Serve as expert and primary contact in respect to environmental, health and safety matters.
- 5+ years of EHS experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS related field.
- Professional certification (ASP, CSP, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 preferred.