A growing manufacturing company is looking to hire an EHS Manager to be based from one of their key locations in Chester County, leading the EHS function for the company's newest location. The EHS Manager will be responsible for assisting with construction through to leading all EHS at the location.
The successful candidate will embody a proactive approach, rolling up their sleeves at the site level and delegating when necessary. As part of the lead team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing oversight for all Corporate EHS functions, and taking EHS operations to the next level.
- Oversee all site EHS programs and procedures, ensuring compliance with both the company's corporate policies as well as local and federal agency requirements
- Provide strategic leadership for the region, setting and achieving long-term goals for EHS performance
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, Construction and site management teams to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Collaborate with leaders to assess EHS processes and performance and leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of progressive EHS experience in manufacturing processing environments
- Demonstrated experience implementing EHS procedures and training
- Strategic and influential hands-on leader with the ability to operate across multiple locations and collaborate with cross-functional teams