A national food manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the EHS program at its facility in the Tewksbury, MA area. This business invests heavily in its EHS programs and has developed a strong safety culture in which both the CEO and President take active roles. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area.
- 5+ years EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- EHS experience within a food manufacturing background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- Experience developing and implementing safety programs