A national food manufacturing organization is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee their operations in Toledo, OH. Working alongside the site leadership team the EHS Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing EHS programs, fostering a healthy safety culture, and overseeing all training at the plant level. .
- Develop and implement EHS programs and procedures and maintain the EHS Management System.
- Assist with permitting, monitoring, and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies.
- Recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated.
- Work with Senior EHS Team, Plant Manager and other staff to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience in operational EHS roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety or related field.
- Previous experience managing EHS programs and systems.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills