An international manufacturer and supplier is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to manage one of their facilities near San Jose, CA. Working alongside the management team, the successful candidate will be tasked with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Trains employees on safety issues, and manages all environmental, health & safety programs within the facility
- Implement PPE standards, OSHA compliance, facilitate training and safety assessments, metrics development and reporting.
- Environmental department controls the discharge of waste, water and other materials to conform to all federal, state and local regulations
- Responsibilities include reviewing all accident investigations, near misses and safety concerns
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes when it comes to bodies such as OSHA etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, chemical or related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within Safety.
- Experience working in General Industry, Heavy manufacturing, or Industrial industries is strongly preferred.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary ($100K-$125K) + %10 Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, Vision
- 401k Savings plan
- Company discounts and perks!