A specialist manufacturing company is searching for an EHS Manager to join their team! This role would be based near their Richvale, CA location and will be responsible for implementing and/or managing HSE Management systems while interacting with Operations, Quality Assurance, and Maintenance/Facilities. You will work cohesively with the Corporate HSE team to ensure the standard practice is defined, implemented and driven daily through plant management in order to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations while maintaining company standards. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, with a commitment to Health and Safety who will offer continuous development opportunities.
- Assist in implementing a consistent HSE reporting and metrics system and analyze incident and injury/illness data for targeted HSE activities to drive a zero-incident culture.
- Ensure compliance to permit, consistent reporting, cost analysis scheduling and manifesting of hazardous waste shipments.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors.
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes when it comes to bodies such as, OSHA, EPA etc
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Science
- 5+ years of Safety management experience within EHS
- Safety management experience in manufacturing related industries, including heavy production, and/or other high-risk industries preferred
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary ($100K-$120K) + Relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan
- Company discounts and perks!