A leading specialty vehicle manufacturer is seeking an EHS Manager to be based at their largest facility in Elkhart, IN. Reporting into the EHS Director for the business unit, the incumbent will be the point person for EHS programs and compliance at the site, and responsible for mentoring an EHS Specialist.
- Drive an effective safety culture at the plant, building strong relationships with employees at all levels
- Oversee all site safety and environmental programs and procedures, in compliance with ISO 14001/18001 standards
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for regulatory agencies, facility audits and incident investigations
- 3+ years of relevant EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
- Excellent communication and leadership skills