A leading industrial manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee this function at one of their key locations. The EHS Manager will be responsible for managing and maintaining the site's Environmental and Safety programs and certifications, ensuring all processes are in compliance with local and federal agencies. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage employees at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Maintains VPP certification
- 7+ years of EHS experience, preferably in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Management and leadership experience required
- Knowledge of OSHA VPP standards and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or Environmental Sciences, Safety Management, or related technical field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.