A global manufacturing and distribution company is searching for an EHS Director to join their team. This role would be based in their Levittown, PA area campus. and will be responsible for managing the direction and execution of all safety programs providing direction, training, and leadership. The incumbent will act as a figurehead in driving forward company-wide engagement across all business levels towards Environmental Health and Safety. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, with a commitment to Safety who will offer continuous development opportunities.
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with heavy focus on employee engagement towards the safety program
- Promoting continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Identify, develop and deliver safety training in areas such as: safety regulation, hazardous conditions, use of tools and equipment etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, engineering or other field with applicable Safety and Health experience
- 8+ years of experience with Health & Safety. Must possess a proven track record of success.
- A proven leader, with strong communication skills who can engage with internal & external stakeholders alike
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP); or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and/or other safety certification programs preferred.