A growing manufacturing organization is looking to hire an EHS Coordinator to lead the EHS program at their Chicago Heights, IL area facility. Reporting to the Sr. EHS Manager, the incumbent will manage, update, and develop EHS programs and policies, responsible for overseeing organizational compliance with local, state and federal EHS regulations.
- Influences stakeholders to drive the EHS performance.
- Accountable for preparing and managing EHS documentation.
- Lead site accident investigations and safety audits.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations and conducts regular audits.
- Participate in and occasionally lead Safety Committees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS-related technical field preferred
- 1+ years' EHS experience in manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to effectively influence plant stake holders.
- Experience with OSHA VPP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.