An international manufacturing and distribution organization is looking to appoint an EHS Coordinator to lead the EHS program at their Jacksonville, FL area facility. Reporting to the EHS Manager, the incumbent will manage, update, and develop EHS programs and policies, responsible for overseeing organizational compliance with local, state and federal EHS regulations.
- Influences stakeholders to drive the EHS performance.
- Accountable for preparing and managing EHS documentation.
- Lead site accident investigations and safety audits.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations and conducts regular audits.
- Participate in and occasionally lead Safety Committees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS-related technical field preferred
- 4+ years' EHS experience in manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to effectively influence plant stake holders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Also consider candidates in Dallas, TX; Carlisle, PA; Denver, CO