A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an EHS Consultant to assist with the management of their EHS programs at a manufacturing and R&D facility in Thousand Oaks, CA. This is a 12-month contract position, with potential for conversion into a permanent role.
- Develop, implement and administer all applicable environmental, safety, and occupational health management systems and policies
- Conduct and manage risk assessments and facility inspections, completing accident investigations and serious incident reports, recommending corrective/preventative measures where indicated
- Determine the need for industrial hygiene monitoring (air, noise, heat stress, etc.) and conduct/coordinate this with the appropriate agency
- Minimum of 5 years' EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- B.S. degree in Occupational Safety, or a related technical field
- Experience with industrial hygiene and radiation safety strongly preferred