A global company is seeking an EHS Consultant to assist with a number of programs, including those pertaining to Job Hazard Analysis, Personal Protective Equipment, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation and Accident & Incident investigations. This will be a temporary position that is likely to last for the next 6 months.
- Conduct and manage risk assessments and facility inspections
- Complete accident investigations and serious incident reports
- Recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
- Determine the need for industrial hygiene monitoring (air, noise, heat stress, etc.) and conduct/coordinate this with the appropriate agency
- Minimum of 5 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Specific technical experience of the various safety and chemical handling requirements
- B.S. degree in Occupational Safety, or a related technical field