EHS Advisor

  • Posted: 3 days ago
  • Reference: job-12117
  • Location: Atlanta, GA
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Organization: Shirley Parsons
  • Salary: $75000 - 85000
  • Test
Atlanta, GA
A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking an EHS Advisor to service clients in the Atlanta region (primarily in manufacturing industries), based from the Atlanta area. This role will require 80% regional travel to client sites, with the remaining 20% remote/home-based. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.

The role:
  • Develop and implement EHS&S programs and procedures; conduct comprehensive safety trainings
  • Assist with permitting, monitoring, and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies
  • Conduct incident investigations and audits; recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
  • Advise on risk management issues including workers' compensation
The candidate:
  • 3+ years of progressive EHS experience, preferably in manufacturing or consulting
  • Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Engineering or related field
  • Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
  • Ability to travel frequently to client sites, including overnight stays (primarily driving distance)

2021-11-23

Jasmine San Nicolas

Jasmine San Nicolas

    Where do you want to go?

Boston Office

77 Sleeper St
Boston
MA 02210

(+1) 617-939-9533


EHSTalent@shirleyparsons.com

Los Angeles Office

1925 Century Park E
Los Angeles
CA 90067

(+1) 323-300-6655


EHSTalent@shirleyparsons.com