A leading international manufacturer is currently seeking a Corporate EHS Manager to be based out of their facility in the Milwaukee, WI area. Working under the direction of the EHS Director, the Corporate EHS Manager will be tasked with helping to establish and maintain a strong safety culture. The incumbent will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining safety procedures for the Milwaukee, WI area facility.
- Develop and implement a safety training curriculum and procedures to reach a Zero Harm standard.
- Help develop, implement, and coach the plant-level EHS team, contractors, and staff.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards.
- Oversee facility audits and incident investigations.
- Serve as safety expert and primary contact in respect to health and safety matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Industrial Health-related field.
- 8+ years' experience in with EHS in automotive manufacturing.
- Experience in creating, implementing and leading safety programs.
- Background in unionized setting preferred.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Proficient report writing, documentation and record keeping.