An industrial company is currently seeking an EHS Manager to oversee their EHS programs and facility in Montreal. The incumbent will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining EHS programs. The successful candidate will be expected to serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of EHS related matters.
- Implement EHS training curriculum and procedures to eliminate injuries and illnesses.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards.
- Oversee facility audits and incident investigations.
- Serve as expert and primary contact in respect to environmental, health, and safety matters.
- 3+ years of EHS experience within an industrial environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS related field.
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 preferred.