Send your details & resume if you are interested in our live jobs.
Bilingual EHS Advisor - California
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $80000-100000 per annum
A consulting firm in Southern California is looking to hire an EHS Advisor to service their clients. This is a regional role with heavy travel required. The EHS Advisor will be responsible for conducting safety trainings, incident investigations, and reporting to several regulatory agencies for primarily manufacturing clients.
- Develop and implement EHS&S programs and procedures and maintain the EHS Management System
- Assist with permitting, monitoring, and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies
- Recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
- Advise on Risk Management issues such as Workers' Compensation
- Manage environmental activities including: CUPA, OSHA, Local Sanitation Agencies, EPA, SARA and other local environmental reporting as required
- 3+ years of experience from the Manufacturing, Distribution, Consultancy, or Military industries
- Fluent in Spanish
- Degree in Occupational Safety or Environmental Compliance
- Related qualifications or certification (CSP/CIH) preferred