A rapidly expanding EHS consulting group is seeking an Asbestos Project Manager to support their regional growth. The Asbestos Project Manager will be tasked with project management, business development, and technical consulting responsibilities. This individual will be required to provide senior-level technical Safety, IH, and Environmental expertise, while also being an exceptional sales professional.
- EHS&IH project management and coordination of project teams
- Providing senior-level Safety and Industrial Hygiene support to a variety of life science/biotech customers
- Performing EHS&IH audits
- Development and implementation of EHS&IH programs.
- Providing sales leadership, and making new and existing client sales
- Meeting sales objectives, maintaining sales plans and updating forecasts
- Current Certified Asbestos Consultant certification
- 5+ years of related EHS or IH experience, with a background in Consulting
- Experience with IEQ field instruments
- Previous sales and business development experience
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and a strong communicator