£55,000 - £60,000
We are currently working with a Leading Higher Education establishment in London, looking for a Sustainability Manager to join them.
You will be responsible for leading and manage the development and implementation of sustainability and environmental strategies and associated policies, procedures and systems. As well as:
- Proactively supporting the university to embed sustainability across all its operations and activities.
- Drive innovation and provide a focal point for the development of new ideas for carbon reduction.
- Act as the focal point for energy management.
- Lead the drive to integrate and embed environmental and sustainability issues into university policies, services and operations.
- Monitor the university’s performance in respect of its carbon footprint, and progress against the Carbon & Environmental Management Plan
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- Interest in and knowledge of sustainability issues
- A good understanding of carbon management planning
- A good practical understanding of BMS and EMS
Vacancy reference: PR/020529
Vacancy owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | 01296 611321