An international industrial construction & engineering organization is seeking a Contract Bilingual Site Safety Representative to support a construction site in Joliet, IL. The ideal candidate will be tasked with monitoring and enforcing all OSHA, state, and local safety requirements on site.
The ideal candidate must be available to start the assignment asap and commutable to Joliet, IL. There is per diem available for relocation assistance.
- Support all safety policies and compliance with OSHA, state, and local regulations
- Inspect and audit job site to identify and fix safety hazards
- Conducts incident investigations and prepares job accident reports
- Assists site safety manager in planning and implementation of all safety related policies and goals
- Conducts risk assessments
- Verify completion of safety recommendations and requirements on site
- Bachelor's degree in EHS or related technical field preferred
- 5+ years EHS experience within a manufacturing or construction environment
- OSHA 500 or 510, or CHST required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficient in report writing, documentation, and record keeping related to OSHA standards
- Strong background in fall protection