We are working with a leading wholesale distributor, who are looking to appoint a Regional QSHE Manager. As this is a regional role, you will be responsible for two large sites in the north west and prior experience in a similar capacity will be advantageous.
The QSHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving behavioural safety across sites under your responsibility.
- Performing Health & Safety audits across the sites.
- Working with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Providing training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health and safety reporting.
The QSHE Manager will have:
- Proven Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport is essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate essential
- Experience with BRC Audits.
- HACCP qualification desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020660
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455