A manufacturing company is searching for a Regional HSE Leader to oversee its HSE programs for its location in Kingston. The incumbent will be expected to be the subject matter expert on health and safety programs, as well as provide technical guidance and direction to the division’s other team members in support of timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of the Safety Program
- Mentor and coach all levels of personnel on Safety behaviors and techniques
- Support Safety programs to highlight the company’s public image
- 10+ years of Safety experience within a manufacturing setting
- Ability to effectively communicate and mentor all levels of an organization
- Experience working with a union workforce
- BS degree in Engineering, Safety Sciences, or something related