Up to £45,000
We are currently working exclusively with a global leading heavy manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Adviser at their high risk site in Stourport, Worcestershire. The HSE Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach, engaging with the shop floor.
The successful HSE Adviser will be part of a wider team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant opportunity to join a true market leader who can offer fantastic personal and career development.
The Role of the HSE Adviser:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Adviser Candidate will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of internal auditing
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- IEMA would be advantageous
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/020777
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | | (+44) 7525 277330