A leading food production organization is looking for an experienced EHS manager to manage the plant safety programs to ensure a safe and accident-free work environment. He/She will be responsible for leading and supporting the development of and implementation of a facility-wide safety culture, delivering training, and analyzing data to identify trends.
- Manage all aspects of health and safety programs at the plant.
- Promote an accident-free work environment by developing programs that will train, monitor, and assure a safe workplace.
- Assist in accident investigations and prepare accident reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Conduct inspections and audits in plant and at other facilities to identify potential accident hazards and determine corrective or preventative measures accordingly.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of related experience, with demonstrated experience leading the health and safety function.
- A consistent track record of driving the health and safety agenda for a safe workplace.
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA regulations, reporting and record-keeping requirements.