A leading international mining company is seeking multiple Health and Safety professionals to facilitate Health and Safety Management systems, investigations, hazard/risk assessments, and raise awareness of appropriate policies among the employees at its sites. Relocation assistance will be provided to the selected candidates
- Direct employee activities such as risk assessments and raise general safety awareness to employees, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Lead safety audits and inspects facilities within the area of responsibility to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with regulatory laws.
- Train employees on-site on various safety procedures, including specialized safety training (e.g., confined space, LOTO) and Annual Refresher Training as required
- Bachelors or Associates Degree or relevant amount of Health and Safety experience
- Experience leading health and safety training
- Familiarity with OSHA, MSHA, and other relevant federal and state regulations
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing plant or mining setting and being able to meet the physical demands