Health & Safety Business Partner
Exeter (home based with regional travel)
£38-42K + car package
We are seeking a Regional Health & Safety Business Partner to join a leading industrial processing organisation. You'll be responsible for eight sites in the Devon and Cornwall area from a home base location. You will be providing a high-quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company Health & Safety strategy.
The Health & Safety Business will be responsible for:
- Support site teams to implement group Health and Safety procedures.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Health & Safety management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Health and Safety coaching for all levels of operational teams.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will have:
- Waste, logistics, manufacturing or any high-risk experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in Health, Safety & Quality.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent. Ideally with or working towards the NEBOSH Diploma
- DGSA and Fire experience desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020528
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455