A leading technology firm is looking to hire a Global Safety and Health Manager to develop, implement, lead, and maintain health and safety programs across the organization. The Manager will be developing and implementing appropriate health and safety programs in the U.S., and oversee other offices in the United Kingdom and parts of Asia.
- Develop and implement a global health and safety management program and ensure full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and customer requirements.
- Implement appropriate health and safety education and training across the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders to build operational standards in line with safety and regulatory best practices.
- Oversee Global Health and Safety Management System.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- 7+ years of related experience, with demonstrated experience leading the health and safety function at a global level
- A consistent track record of driving the health and safety agenda in a multi-site, global organization.
- Have in-depth knowledge of OSHA reporting and record-keeping requirements.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of EHS regulations of the U.S. and preferably U.K.
- Comfortable with domestic and international travel as needed.