A global manufacturing company is seeking an Environmental Engineer to oversee the environmental function for several sites in the Moline, IL area. The Environmental Leader will be responsible for ensuring environmental compliance at the sites and will be tasked with influencing a knowledgeable environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental policies and programs.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts for the company's environmental programs, policies and procedures
- Develop environmental policies and procedures including air permitting, storm and wastewater reporting, and hazardous waste
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Accountable for managing site Environmental documentation to include program design, Environmental data collection and posting, training documentation, and Environmental KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for environmental audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area
- 3+ years Environmental experience
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Demonstrated success implementing and overseeing environmental programs and systems across multiple locations
- Understanding of local and federal environmental agency requirements including RCRA, and SARA compliance and reporting