A fast-growing defense technology company is looking for an EHS Manager who is willing to work with the team to influence and drive the safety culture while implementing an effective EHS framework. The EHS Manager will be managing all the safety programs and environmental regulatory compliance according to company and relevant government authorities' guidelines. Someone with maritime regulation knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Lead day-to-day EHS operations and process management across all business units including production, field operations, and manufacturing
- Provide technical support for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, etc.
- Develop and conduct education and training on EHS principles
- Design and create policies that minimize job-related hazards in various testing and deployment environments
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a relevant focus is required.
- 5+ years of leading, developing, implementing, and managing company-wide health and safety programs.
- Experience with Federal and State OSHA regulations, and maritime safety
- Strong knowledge of OSHA 5410 and/or marine technical and regulatory compliance
- Preferred CSP/ASP or OSHA 30 or other industry-leading certifications.