An electronics manufacturing organization is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the company's EHS program near Wright, FL. The EHS Manager will provide leadership within the facility and oversee organizational compliance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations. The incumbent will work to strengthen electrical safety programs, environmental compliance requirements, and ergonomics programs.
- Develop, strategize and implement a long-term plan for the site's EHS function
- Influences management to drive EHS performance
- Providing practical and technical expertise, advice, and solutions
- Promoting continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Monitors program compliance and conducts EHS audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health, and Safety Sciences, or related technical field required
- 5+ years’ progressive EHS experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably electronics.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations and audit requirements
- Familiarity with ergonomics training, respirator work environments, and air quality compliance