A leading semiconductor manufacturing firm is looking to hire an experienced EHS Engineer with strong Cal-OSHA knowledge to join a growing team. The individual will be responsible for implementing various safety and environmental programs, submitting reports to appropriate regulatory agencies, and partnering with the Human Resources department on workers' compensation.
- Work with the EHS team to meet compliance with current OSHA and Cal-OSHA regulations regarding environmental, health, and safety procedures and reporting
- Generate reports and plan for permits and environmental compliance requirements such as BAAQMD, SWPPP, CUPA, HMBP, etc.
- Document and maintain ergonomics programs; conduct employee evaluations and recommend appropriate remediation to the team
- Monitor and coordinate chemical inventory, including ordering and disposing of hazardous waste per regulations
- 2+ years of implementing and managing company-wide health and safety programs
- Knowledge of OSHA and Cal-OSHA reporting and compliance requirements
- Knowledge and ability to maintain and ensure compliance with site-wide PPE and IIPP programs
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or relevant experience in a manufacturing environment preferred