An industrial company is seeking an HSE Coordinator to assist with programs and their facility near Montreal. The incumbent will assist with creating, implementing, and maintaining EHS programs and training. The successful candidate will be expected to work 50% on the floor and 50% in the office.
- Implement EHS training curriculum and procedures to eliminate injuries and illnesses.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards.
- Assist in facility audits and incident investigations.
- Serve as part of the environmental, health, and safety team.
- 1+ years of EHS experience within an industrial environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field.
- Fluent in French and English