Webinar: Working in the "new normal" and looking at COVID-19 exit strategies - May 6th
On 6th May 2020, four experts from Systems Concepts will share their knowledge and views on how to best manage the "new normal" from an HSE perspective and how best to plan for COVID-19 exit strategies.
The "new normal" and COVID-19 exit strategies.
In this webinar, we'll be:
- Looking at our “New Normal”
- Working from home
- Understanding how we support our teams in terms of wellbeing and ergonomically
- Also taking a look at potential exit strategies for when lockdown has finished
- Discussing ways in which this will change the way we work in the future
Speakers (from Systems Concepts):
- Darren Smith – MD
- Laura Milnes – Head of Ergonomics
- Helen Cheetham – Principal Ergonomics Consultant
- Brian Bunning – Senior H&S Consultant
Wednesday 6th May at 2pm
More information and to register for your free place:
Email Georgie Ramsdale email@example.com with 2 questions that you may want to ask during the webinar.
We need to have these by close of play Tuesday 5th May.