Webinar: What has COVID taught us and how do HSE Directors need to adapt?
How have our experiences of Covid-19 influenced our approach to Health & Safety?
What major lessons have we learned and how should we adapt our conventional approaches to HSE in the future?
We invite three leading HSE Directors from different industry sectors to give their views:
- Amanda Owen, Safety, Health & Wellbeing Director at Heathrow Airport
- James Pomeroy, Group HSES Director for Lloyd's Register
- Neil Budworth, Director of Health, Safety and Wellbeing at Loughborough University
Our experts will share:
- How Covid-19 impacted their sector/business
- What lessons did they learn
- What changes in approach have they instigated
- How are they ensuring that Health & Safety is at the forefront of organisational decision-making in the future?
The webinar will be chaired by Shirley Parsons and is free for all to attend.
12th April - 12pm
Each expert will share their thoughts and then we will be taking questions from attendee