Webinar: Rework Part 2 – your Questions and the Answers to Reducing Rework Accidents and Cost
Our webinar about rework on the 14th October was incredibly popular with more than 220 attendees.
Jon Morrison shared some of the key findings from his research while Jon Elliot and Mark Worrall shared practical case studies and models to help reduce rework resulting in nearly 50 questions from the audience.
As a result, we have invited John, Jon, Mark and David Myers, a construction quality expert, to a follow-up session where they will provide answers to the questions already posed and give attendees the chance to ask further questions about the impact of rework.
Some of the questions that the panel will address include:
- How do we convince senior management that right first time is worth the effort?
- How can we get the UK Construction Industry to follow what the Australian Construction Industry has done by compiling meaningful data?
- How does Progressive Assurance actually make sure that installations are carried out without error from the start?
- What examples can you provide about changing the assurance/completions model client side. We have tried this and have suffered through stubborn client processes
- How can we ensure that such an approach is embraced by all in the supply chain and is not just a great initiative for the Tier1 contractors.
The Question and Answer session will take place on 25th November at midday.
Please register here to attend: